Monday, March 7, 2011

Detour

. Monday, March 7, 2011 .

Even when our journey in life is marked by crushing waves of disappointment, hopelessness, depression, or despair, Jesus is present with His love, compassion, and grace. His proof, presence, and provision is enough to carry us safely through.

When threatening circumstances press us to lose hope, we can find encouragement in the words of this song: “I sing because I’m happy, I sing because I’m free. For His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.” We are under His watchful care.

For the Christian, what looks like a detour may actually be a new road to blessing.

Matthew 10:29-31



0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
{nama-blog-anda} is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Agus Ramadhani | o-om.com